Vintage leather goods which can last a lifetime and contain the temperature of hand-craft.Shop now
All of our products are handmade with genuine leather and are hand-stitched with waxed linen thread.
The entire piece is built by hand from my workshop, no machines are used at any stage. The leather is measured and cut in order to incorporate the natural markings of the hide - you may see scars, or fat ripples from the animal - the beauty of leather! After this the individual pieces are hand-sewn using the saddle stitch method to create the strongest bond - if one thread breaks during its lifetime the work will not unravel. We leave the raw edges that give the brutality and naturalness our goods.
FOR ALL ITEMS WE USE A TYPE OF LEATHER CALLED "CRAZY HORSE"
• IS MADE BY APPLYING A SPECIAL KIND OF WAX TO A FULL GRAIN LEATHER SURFACE THAT HAS BEEN BUFFED AND SMOOTHED OUT;
• DURABLE AS ANY OTHER TYPES OF HIGH-QUALITY LEATHER;
• CAN BE EASILY SCRATCHED OR RUBBED AS WELL AS EASILY REMOVED THIS BY SOFT MATERIAL;
• THE PROCESS OF RUBBING MAKES THE ITEMS BE SEEN VINTAGE/ANTIQUE.
CARE INSTRUCTION OF "CRAZY HORSE" LEATHER
1. FOR CLEANING, USE A SOFT, DAMP CLOTH.
2. TO REMOVE SCUFFS AND MARKS, USE A CLOTH TO RUB, CREATING FRICTION AND HEAT TO BRING OILS AND COLOR TO THE SURFACE.
3. TO RESTORE IT, WIPE THE OILED LEATHER WITH A SOFT, DRY CLOTH.
4. AVOID STORING IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR NEAR HEAT.